miércoles, 13 de marzo de 2013

however



However, it moves... and enjoys...
Tied hands, hanging like a beef, it I looked attentive, me closer just to smell it, the smell of a woman I fantasies, not that damn smell of perfume, cheap or expensive, if not that natural smell, which is so easy to recognize when a woman just bathing, she  looked with some curiosity and pleasure and see her with that look of desire, his feet hardly touched soil and she is rested as he could, I guess that that position was uncomfortable me it opened immediately said if she is not tied, but that's part of the magic, forcing her to try pain, if this eternal friend who accompanied me since my childhood, like loneliness, that had me to the limit of madness if not for to accept that I wa sa sick and depressed sociopath stalker rapist, but even among the rats, there are classes, I've never done something of what repent me, although there are things that not me arrepenteria or in hell, seeing her so helpless like that, I say;
-you know, when was 8 years old, my parents gave me all sorts of toys and even video games, but I just wanted to be with them, you know I hate my parents -
Slut  see me strange;
- but my mother gave me good advice, make your toys so no one more play with them -
She saw me puzzled, so I went by the surprise, a small charcoal grill, in which remained an iron to burn, this remained in my sign, she saw me with that face that possessed and got to see me try new things, started to move from one side to another, started to make noises of wanting to scream;
-keep it that way and be worts for you-
She saw me as if she had said, you gotta be fucking me;
-quiet or you are gona make me lose patient-
She has become violent, a mass of fury that should be calm, snapping at her belly stopped everything;
-enough, I don't want to hurt you so much today-
She saw me with that look of hatred, with eyes of tears, use pulleys to raise your feet with your hands, it is returned a species be tied quadruped, I recalled to Rodeo bulls, curiously, living more than Spanish bullfighting bulls, I am a masochist, not a sadist, take the iron, she saw me terrified iron was orange, almost Red;
-quiet-
told her, she began to move from one side to another, impotent;
-nothing happens-
She move almost to convulsions;
-nothing happens-
slowly move it;
-quiet-
slowly, in an accurate and fast way, implant to the skin, she could despite the gag throw a groan of pain, quickly remove it immediately and so as I could take the kit prepared beforehand, clean the wound and untying it, help you to dress up and take her to bed.
-do these well?-
ask;
-fuck you!-
I answered it;
-i guess so-
answer;
-you're a pig in shit!-
I laught;
-I am not very different from other men, that you only get what he wants from women, just tell me, how many times you been damaged in the soul, you have trampled wrecking dreams you have on the heart, you lied if I told you that you are the woman of my dreams -
She turned for a moment;
-physical pain is so horrible that we do not want it, but the heart, the soul suffers more than the body, but you lied if you had not said than what you do me excites, but lie and tell me that haven't liked with everything I do -
She turned to see me;
-just tell me and everything is finished -
She is spin;
-no, I don't enjoy at all, leave me go damn-
I laught and without more I kiss her on the mouth, she resists, but gradually follows me the current, kiss her neck, low by her breasts, taking their hands and work clamped them to bed, from there I can lick your back, until desender for their ass and her vagina, where test, suck and bite, with care, do not want to touch his new memory gift, She throws a groan of pleasure, but I stop;
-tell me that you hate me-
She sees me undecided;
-tell him-
She is rotated;
-I hate, hate everything you do, how you use me, how you force to do what i don't want to, I hate how you do all I do not like to enjoy it, I hate you and you have no idea -
I laught;
-what you hateyou love and that you love you hate-
She saw me and follow testing your body until you reach your delisiosos breasts, she threw a groan and imagine  as she had to feed their children, but now  shhuold feed me, place it in position and gently entered you my Member, she cry I was slowly penetrating her being, she only threw sighs, my fingers rested in his ass and touch  it gently, i follow, she was mine, I remember my first computer, the touch with love, as I played a slut, gently, but you see her with force , indeed the things that belong to you are the more like you and hurt you and incidentally love it, i follow every time depths, more tough, she released a moan of pleasure she has come, but I to a was hungry, I left the room, she remained so, I went back with a back massager, she I just saw, this place it was in her vagina, her delicious fruit of pleasure, was delicious see her wiggle pleasure every time more the speed and for her pleasure, until it reaches the maximum speed, so she as start to penetrate your ass It was tight and hard, but she and his convulsions of pleasure it did do so every time more delicious, this pace is impossible to follow, for it does not take long to cum, I did on her face and she released jets of vaginal fluids all hody, I smile, and she inadvertently account she hug to fall asleep in my arms;
-Slut, I told her in the ear, I love you -
She only moved and I embrace you with force and so remained while outside the world is towards pieces between hypocrisy, malice, pride and cell...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario