lunes, 25 de marzo de 2013

I want to rape you...

I want to rape you...
She was surprised my note that you had left on my gift, this remained down a chain of gold, carved hermozamente, had three necklaces of leather and the more had large diamonds around, another box remained strokes of fabric combined with chains, making it a garment that the returned a half-naked women in little clothes, she I looked with that face of I gotta be fucking;
-well, do you like me?, get it-
She saw me, sigh she I guess my thinking just to see my eyes, he started to place, according to the piece, chain tied you your hands a bit and could be tightened ahead or behind it, the scraps of clothing forcing them it to be half-naked, under it remained only a small thong FLOSS, her huge breasts could see in and out easily, she is covered as if it were worth;
-why you hardly?-
She look at me puzzled;
-do if God wanted that andasemos naked in eden, by that you would have to embarrass you?-
She swallow saliva, one false step and desataria hell;
-so not we were created-
I rei;
-We were not born to be miserable in this land-
She saw me puzzled;
-come let's dine -
She was surprised;
-We go to a good restaurant-
It was red;
It is summer slut, anyone you vera with strange eyes -
so it was as we left in his car by the city, whose red and yellow lights us bathing a pleasure morbido, she wore a shawl by the serene night, it felt like the whore of Babylon;
-Leave Act in a fucking nun-
espete you
She saw me with fear;
-I've burned, beaten, humiliated and want to act normal -
I rei;
-lie and tell me that what you do does not make you enjoy -
She did not answer;
-Note that res a selfish slut, many people want to be in your shoes, you're lucky to be alive, to have an objective -
her question;
-whats that?-
I sonrei;
-give me pleasure, that is better than swallowing prozac and drugs to sleep, but at least now you can sleep at night -
She saw me and I finally stopped the truck, the valet parking take the keys and came out with the car, the present looks rested in it that is covered with the shawl, but entering looks faded, was a woman with the neckline so pronounced that it left slut as a member of the club of the desencia;
-reservation for Mr Hillfiger -
I told the waiter, this smile and took us to the table, slut is felt strange;
-that place is this? -
a young girl, perhaps from just 18-year-old was taken by another woman, the the naked blonde teen, redhead of 18 lost clothing and finish on the table, the diner ate without giving importance, the blond woman took a bottle of wine and started to empty it into the mouth to the other woman, this can stand the wine in your mouth, man approach her mouth to the vagina of the female nude, then women began to leave the wine in your mouth through his naked, until you pass through your vagina where man bebia wine, while step you toward oral sex of her life, once empty mouth of the redhead, but it came and again drink as the old man Kings of yesteryear, on the vagina of a young girl almost Virgin, our dishes were served, I ate a big, juicy steak accompanied by shrimp a la diabla, rice and salad accompanied, she ate a huge Burger, fries and a mushroom soup, a woman entered, was charged by six men in a huge pillow, she only stopped to sit at the table and eatsinco men sat down to eat with her, another placed under it, as a Cabinet human, woman you see occasionally dropped him some pedaso food man from below, one of the men of the table is you fell somewhat from the dish, this enraged women, men stood up and took her arms to each othereven the that it was under the table, they took him by force and women get a whip, merciless man was punished, slut was amazed, had left to eat, only to see those muscular bodies be punished, were strong big men and but weak mentally, the Viper I knew her well, she is had won my brand in its rearfor that and much more hated men, but to see them le facinaban, 30 chicotasos were enough to humiliate that clumsy mass of muscles, I finished eating, I was a slut;
-that kind of restaurant is this? -
I sonrei;
-a restaurant for the pleasure of pain-
She sigh;
-the food is delicious-
said with a smile;
-Here there is a rule, or pay or your flesh pay -
She saw me puzzled, but or a smile, was hebria;
-go up to the food you see-
I sonrei;
-do you want to pleasure hard or soft?-
She smiled;
-you know what I like -

It was when you take it, undress her and dispose of the tie-down on the table, with the chain and prepare it with force started to masturbate it, she began to enjoy, Diners westward to see us, only slaves and initiated masters turned to see us, snake eyes rested sobr my prey, I wanted some of that, you know, but today notmasturbate her until she came in vaginal fluids that exploded on the table, untying her and let her go to the bathroom for sex slaves, was a place for men and women, could not speak between them or anything, she returned wearing that dress that sends you to do, waiters arrived ylimpiaron, leave a good tip, owners and several teachers we looked anxious, bring it to me in the car, she hugged me;
-would still hate me?-
She smiled in the middle of their embriagues;
-Maybe, or maybe just want your attention-
I saw, sonrei and Kiss, while the traffic light became red and u in that city without name
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario