lunes, 12 de agosto de 2013

Memories 1

Master and slut I looked attentive, I watched the ceiling fan was making that noise to come and go, squeaking that bothers you the first 5 minutes, then ignore it until you forget that the ceiling fan makes noise
My first love was a thirteen-year-old girl, very nice for a clumsy like me, I had your same age, but I never understand women know, I wrote you a love letter so full of nonsense that an it pains me have it written, I love child, but it was also an idiot, she reject me and I do not speak in a weekSince I felt hate and distaste for women, but at the same time you can not do that, I grew up with many Stigmata, the death of my father, my mother in her heart hated me as much as he loved me, making my life a miserable hell, his death does not cry in the more minimal, in fact I think, alegre me, with 19 compliments allow the sordidness of the study by the working, the childishness by drunkenness, friends by prostitutes, but if something I learned from my parents, it was not hooked to anything, alcohol and tobacco were only diversions, drugs heavy were the bait, not you imagine the kinds of women that cosumen drugs or what they can to make a little of this Vice, prostitutes and hostessesteachers, girls of even 11 years, as a consolation prize, for whom as I make the slums their home, had friends know, a drug dealer is your friend while you buy and consume other addicts are in the hope that you can share with them something drug, it is not good to have friends from those, but never this othersone day I went to a brothel in the city, behind the scenes was an event that I call my attention, the best girls were there, but acted as hostesses, to my surprise, I found a cute girl brunette boobs and hair straight and black men as if it were a piñata made shifts to beat her with a whip, she cried and gemia, his naked body covered in sweat shock marks, had complained about the poor but nobody you case, a drunk old man call me to his table and asked me to please go good and I fornicara his daughter, the eldest, was a beautiful light brown haired girl, would have about 18 years just, I asenti and the girl was towards me, I pet him his body and place it on the table, ate its exquisite shell and began to penetrate her pink shell, the old man gave me orders, golpeale buttocks, Jalal hair, muerdele foot, everything was delicious, the other girl remained nude, only a rope covered their nakedness, the elderly settle the girl on his legs and buttocks struck you with such force that the girl cried a lot despite the gag, the old man I ordered something more, fornicating in the ass, I thought that that was of jotos, but no, I obeyed and got it was the girl as well, as usual, this launched a cry of terrible pain, but continued until her ass sangro and I came inside her, the elder sack of clothes a piece of broom handlewas pointed as if they had taken cutting edge, the old man got in the ass the minor and this cry terribly, the elder ordered me to retire, I went to a nearby table where I could see a young woman from black leather to which at least 20 men masturbaban on her, she was receiving blows, insults, spitting, but she continued in their titanic struggle to swallow the semen of all, that scene clearly grotesque, it was exciting then you stayed to see, not far from that table had a guess of couples which for his predictions was the liquid orgasm a woman, to which the to come with strength was their only pay them to break the ass, couples were many, do not imagine me as her ass would end up after that, I close to the baths and this time if I was surprised, there were urinals, if not some young tied into pools where guests urinated on them, all perversion there I met my ex-wife.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario