viernes, 23 de agosto de 2013

What is forbidden is delicious

What is forbidden is delicious, is the feeling that you do wrong, human beings has based their laws on stupid beliefs about good and evil, forbidden calls us, draws us, for the simple fact that is forbidden, so it can have normal, that psychology knows that that does not exist, so the pleasure of the punitive damages is much more exquisite than anything elsePerhaps we should allow the forbidden and thus stop a and those that revel of the forbidden.


Present looks rested on the speaker, an old, grizzled man with look of Eagle, cruel but powerful, the orgy had been arrested, women who had participated in those acts had been cleaned and bathed, hostesses were preparing for a new Act, I expected to be attentive to see that it was happening, although he had noticed my presence called the attention of certain individualsdo, among them the elderly, a woman approached me, smiled and sat on my table, enjoy the show?, I sonrei, answer enough, smiling, you to have you witnessed a murder?, I refused the head, is ready to listen one, several men brought a man, chained, the woman smiled and said, this man is going to die for betraying usdo, I impress me, but he did?, the woman smiled, denounced a friend of mine, made from head by a case of pedophilia, I saw head and feet, but the pedophilia is a crime?, her laugh, all it is, this community of pleasure and pain is not a church or a court, is a part of fun, pleasure without limitsnothing is bad, everything is allowed, except betraying members and brothers of this brotherhood, you realize that what you call laws and limits are not going according to your nature, if not more to the aberrant nature that governs you, on this piece of hell, it is actually free, but only if your wish.


Several men and women took to the stage, they carried swords, daggers and knives, the man who remained chained wanted to scream, I couldn't, was gagged, women laughing stripped him naked, one of them suck his penis which was great, in fact huge, men laughed, once that had with the erect penis, the other woman her short penis, blood was expelled from his Member cut almost rootthe other woman began to masturbate with the blood of the unfortunate poor, men prepared swords and members, feet, hands, legs and arms, his head cut off they departed with axes by tapping it as a golf ball, a stream of brain mass came out, I'll shut up to the face and I could no longer bear it, ran to the bathroom where vomitback I heard the laughter of men and women, when you finish note that I wasn't the only one, other women had gone out to vomit, I felt so weird and so bad that me sente on my table, the woman still awaited me, I smiled and offered me a glass of water, quiet, always passes the first see, I said it with a smile, then thought about what he had said, that man had been killed by a pedophile, I me close to his ear and susurré him, that I would say if I told you that if you had 10 years go to your House to rape you, she smiled and answered me in the same way, I excitaria very much, I loved my father and my mother hated, when my father got me I was happy, more than I can be it now, this answer frosted me blood and already said nothing more, so I finish everything, a blonde girl saw me attentive, I I remove beside this new friend, gave me a lift in your car, passing through a House and he picked up a girl and a man with a pint of gangsterthe girl awoke and cheerfully greeting his mother drove up to my house, one you see there the mobster and the girl have agreed, the SAC a weapon which I felt in my neck, the girl pulled a toy and her gun towards the sound of firing, what you saw tonight, mas vale yourself that you do not disclose it, I asenti, the woman gave me a delicious kiss and told me to ear, where it begins the pain for some, is the beginning of pleasure for others, and there are those who decide to go that way, that you rest, together I get off truck and outside began an unexpected storm.


That night I had strange dreams about women beaten, raped, in addition that I was being beaten by men and women, to then be masturbated and before come to me my penis was started releasing jets of blood, a few girls played under my blood as if it were morning rain, half-naked and chanting a song that had never heard, woke up terrified but with the penis more hard than steel, no more I masturbate with the memory of that dream becoming the puñeta in my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario