miércoles, 17 de abril de 2013

Alicia on house of pleasure

The redhead Alicia saw terrified his chance to escape forever from that ill-fated monastery where it is assumed was studying, that was actually a slave because no one was paying their expensive tuition, washing it ironing, cooking and worse a was humiliated by nuns that she kept cursing at night as she wept, if there was a God, that God was moving away from it, and no God that is considered good would do that, so when he saw the door open, no doubt it ran like crazy for that wooden gate looking for escape, did not know how to but worse to a free plan as.
Her bum around town aimlessly, first night step it with hunger and cold, fearful but you see full of fear, not knowing what to do, saddened weeping for hours, until I was fully asleep, the next day I get cold, a woman walked by the plazuela placing signs reading;
Alves Urrutia family requested a housekeeper who can read, write, sewing, ironing, washing dishes, sweeping, mopping, cooking, good salary, also remaining at home for night work, interested present Alves Urrutia home with Doña Gimena
Alice felt a returned in his heart, finally some luck, the girl felt and ran towards the woman who already left, wait, cry the girl, the woman is spinning with a certain air of petulant requested employee, I can be that, women saw him carefully, go that was fast, you can do everything what it says here?, the girl duck lookno, but I can learn, I swear to you I will learn.


The woman smiled, don't worry, is that you will do it, follow me, took her to a beautiful, big house had statues of gargoyles and angels, this is my humble abode and that of my son, passes through your own foot, the girl I go, the House was dirty it seemed years uncleaned, this House if you want to be your home, my son is very careless, by that gets dirty easily, Alicia had cleared the worst places, don't worry, I do I charge everything, the woman smiled, my name is Lucresia Gimena, you will know that I have to do with you a physical review, to know that you are not sick, Alicia nodded, so I ask you that you nudity, Alicia did so without malice, well let me check your breasts, woman caress her breasts, her nipples, it took them until the nipples were erect, these breasts are huge for someone of your age, Italy can hardly take one with both hands, Alicia smiled, feeling exitada to one that did not know, now, now your bunny, he said while carrying his hand to her vagina and the acarisiaba, mmmmm, everything seems in order butIt will be better to make sure, the woman said as she ducked and began to lick the vagina with his tongue hot and burning, Alice began to get wet, she was having her first orgasm, women stopped and said, well I now check that you don't have the Pennyroyal, women came out of the fourth leaving the girl wanting to others, women return with a ropelooks, I tie you to know that you have this terrible disease, Alicia was tied in feet and hands, your feet with your hands, your neck with their huge breasts, if that was the cost of not returning to the martyrdom of the monastery, could pay him is Alice, suddenly the woman said, taking advantage of that all knots were due to one single, he pressed them with forceAlice launched a cry of pain, but she gave him a kiss, long, Regal and delicious made Alice stand, women back to licking her vagina, her year, nobody ever anyone it had caressed, kissed or moored, the woman continued, until without being able more, Alice came, the woman dropped Alice is naked, and now this is your ultimate testYou must lick my pussy, Alicia took his hands to his mouth, but he thought those cruel women, those damn nuns, I see, you're not for this work, Alicia said, wait, I longer, I approached this a bit wrinkled vagina, but soft and delicious, seemed soft butter, than at the beginning, if the evidence pure and liquid is in bad taste, but if you have the tastethe woman started to enjoy every time, if that was done, if I didn't want to return to the monastery, he should do so, the haunted woman, little by little, came to the climax at the end said, the work is yours, you'll take to your room where you sleep and you descansaras for today, for tomorrow you start with your work, Alicia nodded, the woman took her to his room he slept with her and slept togetherWhile sometimes they kissed and caressed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario